Exploring the dichotomy between animals building using self-secreted materials and using materials collected from the environment
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 688–701, March 2013
How to Cite
Hansell, M. H. and Ruxton, G. D. (2013), Exploring the dichotomy between animals building using self-secreted materials and using materials collected from the environment. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 688–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.02035.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!