Pectoral girdle and forelimb variation in extant Crocodylia: the coracoid–humerus pair as an evolutionary module
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 600–618, March 2013
How to Cite
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2012, ●●, ●●–●●.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CGL2009-11838
- MICINN. Grant Number: AP2005-0677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!