The Azores bullfinch (Pyrrhula murina) has the same unusual and size-variable sperm morphology as the Eurasian bullfinch (Pyrrhula pyrrhula)
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 677–687, March 2013
How to Cite
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, ●●, ●●–●●.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Individual Grant. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/40786/2007
Supplementary file. Example video of swimming sperm from an ejaculate of a Eurasian bullfinch as used in the CASA analysis of sperm velocity (for details see Methods).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.