†Current address: Institute of Parasitology, VetSuisse, University of Zurich, Winterthurerstrasse 266a, CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland.
Size-dependent insect flight energetics at different sugar supplies
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 565–578, March 2013
How to Cite
Kaufmann, C., Reim, C. and Blanckenhorn, W. U. (2013), Size-dependent insect flight energetics at different sugar supplies. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 565–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.02042.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Yvonne Teuschl, Ursula and Hans Briegel for collaboration
- Swiss National Science Foundation (C.R. and W.U.B.)
- Forschungskredit of the University of Zürich (C.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!