*The Council of the Society is much indebted to Imperial Chemical Industries, Ltd., for a financial grant covering the estimated cost of making and reproducing plates illustrating Dr Juniper's paper.
Growth, development, and effect of the environment on the ultra-structure of plant surfaces†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of the Linnean Society of London, Botany
Volume 56, Issue 367, pages 413–419, September 1960
How to Cite
JUNIPER, B. E. (1960), Growth, development, and effect of the environment on the ultra-structure of plant surfaces. Journal of the Linnean Society of London, Botany, 56: 413–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1960.tb02509.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!