Wood anatomy of Penaeaceae (Myrtales): comparative, phylogenetic, and ecological implications
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 211–227, October 1977
How to Cite
CARLQUIST, S. and DEBUHR, L. (1977), Wood anatomy of Penaeaceae (Myrtales): comparative, phylogenetic, and ecological implications. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 75: 211–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1977.tb01485.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication May 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!