A new species of Baragwanathia from the Sextant Formation (Emsian) Northern Ontario, Canada
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 86, Issue 1-2, pages 57–79, January 1983
How to Cite
HUEBER, F. M. (1983), A new species of Baragwanathia from the Sextant Formation (Emsian) Northern Ontario, Canada. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 86: 57–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1983.tb00717.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received Xovember 1981, accepted for publication May 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!