Charles Darwin's vascular plant specimens from the voyage of HMS Beagle
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 1–172, July 1986
How to Cite
PORTER, D. M. (1986), Charles Darwin's vascular plant specimens from the voyage of HMS Beagle. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 93: 1–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1986.tb01019.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Received May 1985, accepted for publication February 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!