*Department of Botany, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2B2, Canada.
A survey of angiosperm species to detect hypodermal Casparian bands. I. Roots with a uniseriate hypodermis and epidermis
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 93–112, June 1990
How to Cite
PERUMALLA, C. J., PETERSON, C. A. and ENSTONE, D. E. (1990), A survey of angiosperm species to detect hypodermal Casparian bands. I. Roots with a uniseriate hypodermis and epidermis. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 93–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1990.tb00176.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received November 1988, accepted for publication September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!