Taxonomic studies in Acanthaceae: testa microsculpturing in southern African species of Thunbergia
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 301–325, November 1999
How to Cite
BALKWILL, K. and CAMPBELL-YOUNG, G. (1999), Taxonomic studies in Acanthaceae: testa microsculpturing in southern African species of Thunbergia. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 131: 301–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1999.tb00771.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received December 1998; accepted for publication June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!