*Juli Caujapé-Cas-tells, Jardín Botánico Canario ‘Viera y Clavijo’ Apartado 14 de Tafira Alta, 35017 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Historical biogeography of Androcymbium Willd. (Colchicaceae) in Africa: evidence from cpDNA RFLPs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 136, Issue 4, pages 379–392, August 2001
How to Cite
CAUJAPÉ-CASTELLS, J., JANSEN, R. K., MEMBRIVES, N., PEDROLA-MONFORT, J., MONTSERRAT, J. M. and ARDANUY, A. (2001), Historical biogeography of Androcymbium Willd. (Colchicaceae) in Africa: evidence from cpDNA RFLPs. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 136: 379–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2001.tb00581.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received June 2000; accepted for publication February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!