Trends in floral scent chemistry in pollination syndromes: floral scent composition in hummingbird-pollinated taxa
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 146, Issue 2, pages 191–199, October 2004
How to Cite
KNUDSEN, J. T., TOLLSTEN, L., GROTH, I., BERGSTRÖM, G. and RAGUSO, R. A. (2004), Trends in floral scent chemistry in pollination syndromes: floral scent composition in hummingbird-pollinated taxa. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 146: 191–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2004.00329.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
- Received January 2003; accepted for publication May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!