Comparative floral structure and systematics in Celastrales (Celastraceae, Parnassiaceae, Lepidobotryaceae)
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 129–194, October 2005
How to Cite
MATTHEWS, M. L. and ENDRESS, P. K. (2005), Comparative floral structure and systematics in Celastrales (Celastraceae, Parnassiaceae, Lepidobotryaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 149: 129–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2005.00445.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Received February 2005; accepted for publication April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!