Guest edited by D. A. DeMason and A. M. Hirsch
Comparative sectoriality in temperate hardwoods: hydraulics and xylem anatomy
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 61–71, January 2006
How to Cite
ELLMORE, G. S., ZANNE, A. E. and ORIANS, C. M. (2006), Comparative sectoriality in temperate hardwoods: hydraulics and xylem anatomy. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 150: 61–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2006.00510.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received November 2004; accepted for publication September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!