Guest edited by William J. Baker and Scott Zona
The fossil history of palms (Arecaceae) in Africa and new records from the Late Oligocene (28–27 Mya) of north-western Ethiopia
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 69–81, May 2006
How to Cite
PAN, A. D., JACOBS, B. F., DRANSFIELD, J. and BAKER, W. J. (2006), The fossil history of palms (Arecaceae) in Africa and new records from the Late Oligocene (28–27 Mya) of north-western Ethiopia. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 151: 69–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2006.00523.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received June 2005; accepted for publication November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!