Guest edited by William J. Baker and Scott Zona
Historical legacies in the geographical diversity patterns of New World palm (Arecaceae) subfamilies
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 113–125, May 2006
How to Cite
BJORHOLM, S., SVENNING, J.-C., BAKER, W. J., SKOV, F. and BALSLEV, H. (2006), Historical legacies in the geographical diversity patterns of New World palm (Arecaceae) subfamilies. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 151: 113–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2006.00527.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received June 2005; accepted for publication November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!