Bordered pits in ray cells and axial parenchyma: the histology of conduction, storage, and strength in living wood cells
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 157–168, February 2007
How to Cite
CARLQUIST, S. (2007), Bordered pits in ray cells and axial parenchyma: the histology of conduction, storage, and strength in living wood cells. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 153: 157–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2006.00608.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Received March 2006; accepted for publication September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!