Cymbonotus (Compositae: Arctotideae, Arctotidinae): an endemic Australian genus embedded in a southern African clade
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2007
How to Cite
FUNK, V. A., CHAN, R. and HOLLAND, A. (2007), Cymbonotus (Compositae: Arctotideae, Arctotidinae): an endemic Australian genus embedded in a southern African clade. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 153: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2007.00596.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
- Received May 2006; accepted for publication August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!