Systematic implications of wood and bark anatomy in the Pacific Island genus Meryta (Araliaceae)
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 363–379, March 2007
How to Cite
OSKOLSKI, A. A., KOTINA, E. L., FOMICHEV, I. V., TRONCHET, F. and LOWRY, P. P. (2007), Systematic implications of wood and bark anatomy in the Pacific Island genus Meryta (Araliaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 153: 363–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2007.00612.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Received June 2006; accepted for publication October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!