A new species of Aeschynomene L. (Leguminosae, Papilionoideae) from a continental sand dune area in north-eastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 749–753, August 2008
How to Cite
QUEIROZ, L. P. and CARDOSO, D. B. O. S. (2008), A new species of Aeschynomene L. (Leguminosae, Papilionoideae) from a continental sand dune area in north-eastern Brazil. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 157: 749–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2007.00741.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received May 2006; accepted for publication September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!