Molecular variation and speciation in Antitrichia curtipendula s.l. (Leucodontaceae, Bryophyta)
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 341–354, March 2008
How to Cite
HEDENÄS, L. (2008), Molecular variation and speciation in Antitrichia curtipendula s.l. (Leucodontaceae, Bryophyta). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 156: 341–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2007.00775.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Received 7 June 2007; accepted for publication 4 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!