A new species of Centaurea (Asteraceae) from Sicily
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 785–788, August 2008
How to Cite
RAIMONDO, F. M. and SPADARO, V. (2008), A new species of Centaurea (Asteraceae) from Sicily. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 157: 785–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2008.00813.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 21 November 2006; accepted for publication 24 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!