Occurrence of secretory structures in underground systems of seven Asteraceae species
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 789–796, August 2008
How to Cite
APPEZZATO-DA-GLÓRIA, B., HAYASHI, A. H., CURY, G., SOARES, M. K. M. and ROCHA, R. (2008), Occurrence of secretory structures in underground systems of seven Asteraceae species. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 157: 789–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2008.00823.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 1 November 2007; accepted for publication 31 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!