Two species of Haskinsia Grierson & Banks (Lycopsida) from the Middle Devonian of Xinjiang, China, and consideration of their palaeogeographical significance
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 633–644, August 2008
How to Cite
XU, H.-H., WANG, Y., BERRY, C. M. and CAI, C.-Y. (2008), Two species of Haskinsia Grierson & Banks (Lycopsida) from the Middle Devonian of Xinjiang, China, and consideration of their palaeogeographical significance. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 157: 633–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2008.00840.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 8 January 2008; accepted for publication 14 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!