Current address: Laboratory of Plant Genetics and Breeding, Faculty of Agriculture, Tokyo University of Agriculture, 1737 Funago, Atsugi City, Kanagawa Prefecture, 243-0034, Japan
Floral evolution in the monocot family Nartheciaceae (Dioscoreales): evidence from anatomy and development in Metanarthecium luteo-viride Maxim.
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 158, Issue 1, pages 1–18, September 2008
How to Cite
REMIZOWA, M., SOKOLOFF, D. and KONDO, K. (2008), Floral evolution in the monocot family Nartheciaceae (Dioscoreales): evidence from anatomy and development in Metanarthecium luteo-viride Maxim. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 158: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2008.00850.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Received 2 January 2007; accepted for publication 4 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!