Differentiation among disjunct populations of agamospermous species of Hieracium section Cernua (Asteraceae) in Central European subalpine habitats
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 158, Issue 1, pages 93–105, September 2008
How to Cite
RONIKIER, M. and SZELĄG, Z. (2008), Differentiation among disjunct populations of agamospermous species of Hieracium section Cernua (Asteraceae) in Central European subalpine habitats. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 158: 93–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2008.00879.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2008
- Received 20 March 2007; accepted for publication 15 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!