A taxonomic revision of the baracoffea alliance: nine remarkable Coffea species from western Madagascar
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 158, Issue 3, pages 355–390, November 2008
How to Cite
DAVIS, A. P. and RAKOTONASOLO, F. (2008), A taxonomic revision of the baracoffea alliance: nine remarkable Coffea species from western Madagascar. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 158: 355–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2008.00936.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received 18 March 2008; accepted for publication 1 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!