A molecular study of hybridization and homoploid hybrid speciation in Argyranthemum (Asteraceae) on Tenerife, the Canary Islands
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 159, Issue 1, pages 19–31, January 2009
How to Cite
FJELLHEIM, S., JØRGENSEN, M. H., KJOS, M. and BORGEN, L. (2009), A molecular study of hybridization and homoploid hybrid speciation in Argyranthemum (Asteraceae) on Tenerife, the Canary Islands. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 159: 19–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2008.00947.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Received 11 July 2008; accepted for publication 24 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!