Contrasting levels of genetic diversity between the historically rare orchid Cypripedium japonicum and the historically common orchid Cypripedium macranthos in South Korea
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 119–129, June 2009
How to Cite
CHUNG, J. M., PARK, K. W., PARK, C.-S., LEE, S.-H., CHUNG, M. G. and CHUNG, M. Y. (2009), Contrasting levels of genetic diversity between the historically rare orchid Cypripedium japonicum and the historically common orchid Cypripedium macranthos in South Korea. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 160: 119–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2009.00965.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
- Received 13 January 2009; accepted for publication 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!