Gnidia (Thymelaeaceae) is not monophyletic: taxonomic implications for Thymelaeoideae and a partial new generic taxonomy for Gnidia
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 The Linnean Society of London. No claim to original government works
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 160, Issue 4, pages 402–417, August 2009
How to Cite
BEAUMONT, A. J., EDWARDS, T. J., MANNING, J., MAURIN, O., RAUTENBACH, M., MOTSI, M. C., FAY, M. F., CHASE, M. W. and VAN DER BANK, M. (2009), Gnidia (Thymelaeaceae) is not monophyletic: taxonomic implications for Thymelaeoideae and a partial new generic taxonomy for Gnidia. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 160: 402–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2009.00988.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Received 19 March 2009; accepted for publication 12 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!