Murderous plants: Victorian Gothic, Darwin and modern insights into vegetable carnivory
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 329–356, December 2009
How to Cite
CHASE, M. W., CHRISTENHUSZ, M. J. M., SANDERS, D. and FAY, M. F. (2009), Murderous plants: Victorian Gothic, Darwin and modern insights into vegetable carnivory. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 161: 329–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2009.01014.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Received 20 October 2009; accepted for publication 3 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!