Current address: Department of Biochemistry, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Pollen tube growth and the pollen-tube pathway of Nymphaea odorata (Nymphaeaceae)
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 162, Issue 4, pages 581–593, April 2010
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, J. H., MCNEILAGE, R. T., LETTRE, M. T. and TAYLOR, M. L. (2010), Pollen tube growth and the pollen-tube pathway of Nymphaea odorata (Nymphaeaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 162: 581–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01039.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Received 25 November 2009; accepted for publication 24 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!