Genome size in Polystachya (Orchidaceae) and its relationships to epidermal characters
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Celebrating orchids in the International Year of Biodiversity
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 223–233, June 2010
How to Cite
RUPP, B., SAMUEL, R., RUSSELL, A., TEMSCH, E. M., CHASE, M. W. and LEITCH, I. J. (2010), Genome size in Polystachya (Orchidaceae) and its relationships to epidermal characters. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 163: 223–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01054.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received 11 April 2010; revised manuscript received 22 April 2010; accepted for publication 22 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!