The incidence of crassulacean acid metabolism in Orchidaceae derived from carbon isotope ratios: a checklist of the flora of Panama and Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Celebrating orchids in the International Year of Biodiversity
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 194–222, June 2010
How to Cite
SILVERA, K., SANTIAGO, L. S., CUSHMAN, J. C. and WINTER, K. (2010), The incidence of crassulacean acid metabolism in Orchidaceae derived from carbon isotope ratios: a checklist of the flora of Panama and Costa Rica. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 163: 194–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01058.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received 27 July 2009; revised 29 November 2009; accepted for publication 7 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!