Current address: Department of Systematic Botany, University of Stockholm, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden.
The female reproductive unit of Ephedra (Gnetales): comparative morphology and evolutionary perspectives
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 387–430, August 2010
How to Cite
RYDIN, C., KHODABANDEH, A. and ENDRESS, P. K. (2010), The female reproductive unit of Ephedra (Gnetales): comparative morphology and evolutionary perspectives. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 163: 387–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01066.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Received 2 February 2010; revised 2 February 2010; accepted for publication 9 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!