Current address: Department of Systematic Botany, University of Stockholm, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden.
The female reproductive unit of Ephedra (Gnetales): comparative morphology and evolutionary perspectives
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 387–430, August 2010
How to Cite
RYDIN, C., KHODABANDEH, A. and ENDRESS, P. K. (2010), The female reproductive unit of Ephedra (Gnetales): comparative morphology and evolutionary perspectives. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 163: 387–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01066.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
- Received 2 February 2010; revised 2 February 2010; accepted for publication 9 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!