Resolving the systematic and phylogenetic position of isolated ovules: a case study on a new genus from the Permian of China
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 84–108, September 2010
How to Cite
SEYFULLAH, L. J., HILTON, J., LIANG, M.-M. and WANG, S.-J. (2010), Resolving the systematic and phylogenetic position of isolated ovules: a case study on a new genus from the Permian of China. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 164: 84–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01069.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
- Received 23 February 2010; revised 11 June 2010; accepted for publication 15 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!