Morphological and cytotype variation of wild kiwifruit (Actinidia chinensis complex) along an altitudinal and longitudinal gradient in central-west China
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 72–83, September 2010
How to Cite
LI, D., LIU, Y., ZHONG, C. and HUANG, H. (2010), Morphological and cytotype variation of wild kiwifruit (Actinidia chinensis complex) along an altitudinal and longitudinal gradient in central-west China. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 164: 72–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01073.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Received 17 March 2010; revised 10 July 2010; accepted for publication 22 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!