Floral ontogeny of Knema and Horsfieldia (Myristicaceae): evidence for a complex androecial evolution
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 42–52, September 2010
How to Cite
XU, F. and RONSE DE CRAENE, L. P. (2010), Floral ontogeny of Knema and Horsfieldia (Myristicaceae): evidence for a complex androecial evolution. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 164: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01075.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
- Received 13 May 2010; revised 19 July 2010; accepted for publication 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!