The molecular population structure of the tall forb Cicerbita alpina (Asteraceae) supports the idea of cryptic glacial refugia in central Europe
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 142–154, October 2010
How to Cite
MICHL, T., HUCK, S., SCHMITT, T., LIEBRICH, A., HAASE, P. and BÜDEL, B. (2010), The molecular population structure of the tall forb Cicerbita alpina (Asteraceae) supports the idea of cryptic glacial refugia in central Europe. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 164: 142–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01079.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Received 9 January 2010; revision 18 July 2010; accepted for publication 17 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!