How to kill two genera with one tree: clarifying generic circumscriptions in an endemic Malagasy clade of Sapindaceae
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 165, Issue 3, pages 223–234, March 2011
How to Cite
BUERKI, S., LOWRY II, P. P., ANDRIAMBOLOLONERA, S., PHILLIPSON, P. B., VARY, L. and CALLMANDER, M. W. (2011), How to kill two genera with one tree: clarifying generic circumscriptions in an endemic Malagasy clade of Sapindaceae. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 165: 223–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2010.01106.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Received 11 August 2010; revision 28 October 2010; accepted for publication 8 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!