Phylogenetic analysis of the Brazilian microendemic Paepalanthus subgenus Xeractis (Eriocaulaceae) inferred from morphology
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 167, Issue 2, pages 137–152, October 2011
How to Cite
ECHTERNACHT, L., SANO, P. T., TROVÓ, M. and DUBUISSON, J.-Y. (2011), Phylogenetic analysis of the Brazilian microendemic Paepalanthus subgenus Xeractis (Eriocaulaceae) inferred from morphology. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 167: 137–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01170.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Received 18 September 2010; revised 10 June 2011; accepted for publication 27 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!