Present address: Cottage 9, Erica Close, Peer's Village, Private Bag X2, Valyland, 7978, Cape Town, South Africa.
Size, structure and nitrogen content of seeds of Fabaceae in relation to nodulation
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 167, Issue 3, pages 251–280, November 2011
How to Cite
CORBY, H. D. L., SMITH, D. L. and SPRENT, J. I. (2011), Size, structure and nitrogen content of seeds of Fabaceae in relation to nodulation. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 167: 251–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01174.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Received 12 May 2011; revised 26 June 2011; accepted for publication 7 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!