Campos de Cima da Serra: the Brazilian Subtropical Highland Grasslands show an unexpected level of plant endemism
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 167, Issue 4, pages 378–393, December 2011
How to Cite
IGANCI, J. R. V., HEIDEN, G., MIOTTO, S. T. S. and PENNINGTON, R. T. (2011), Campos de Cima da Serra: the Brazilian Subtropical Highland Grasslands show an unexpected level of plant endemism. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 167: 378–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01182.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Received 13 May 2011; revised 8 July 2011; accepted for publication 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!