A combined morphological and molecular phylogenetic analysis of Parthenocissus (Vitaceae) and taxonomic implications
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 43–63, January 2012
How to Cite
LU, L., WEN, J. and CHEN, Z. (2012), A combined morphological and molecular phylogenetic analysis of Parthenocissus (Vitaceae) and taxonomic implications. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 168: 43–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01186.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Received 21 June 2010; revised 11 March 2011; accepted for publication 18 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!