Where do Sardinian orchids come from: a putative African origin for the insular population of Platanthera bifolia var. kuenkelei?
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 167, Issue 4, pages 466–475, December 2011
How to Cite
PAVARESE, G., TRANCHIDA-LOMBARDO, V., COGONI, A., CRISTAUDO, A. and COZZOLINO, S. (2011), Where do Sardinian orchids come from: a putative African origin for the insular population of Platanthera bifolia var. kuenkelei?. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 167: 466–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01190.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Received 24 March 2011; revised 14 July 2011; accepted for publication 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!