A morphologically intergrading population facilitates plastid introgression from diploid to tetraploid Dodecatheon (Primulaceae)
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 91–100, January 2012
How to Cite
OBERLE, B., MONTGOMERY, R. A., BECK, J. B. and ESSELMAN, E. J. (2012), A morphologically intergrading population facilitates plastid introgression from diploid to tetraploid Dodecatheon (Primulaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 168: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01191.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 16 April 2011; revised 27 July 2011; accepted for publication 22 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!