Intraspecific divergences of Rhodiola alsia (Crassulaceae) based on plastid DNA and internal transcribed spacer fragments
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 204–215, February 2012
How to Cite
GAO, Q., ZHANG, D., DUAN, Y., ZHANG, F., LI, Y., FU, P. and CHEN, S. (2012), Intraspecific divergences of Rhodiola alsia (Crassulaceae) based on plastid DNA and internal transcribed spacer fragments. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 168: 204–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01193.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Received 27 July 2010; revised 5 June 2011; accepted for publication 24 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!