Leaf epidermal features of Lithocarpus (Fagaceae) from China and their systematic significance
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 216–228, February 2012
How to Cite
ZHOU, W. and XIA, N.-H. (2012), Leaf epidermal features of Lithocarpus (Fagaceae) from China and their systematic significance. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 168: 216–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01196.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received 31 January 2011; revised 18 July 2011; accepted for publication 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!