Floral synorganization and its influence on mechanical isolation and autogamy in Marantaceae
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 300–322, March 2012
How to Cite
LEY, A. C. and CLAßEN-BOCKHOFF, R. (2012), Floral synorganization and its influence on mechanical isolation and autogamy in Marantaceae. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 168: 300–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.2011.01202.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 25 January 2011; revised 19 August 2011; accepted for publication 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!